In accordance with art. 13 section 1 and item 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR), we inform you about this, how we protect and process your personal data.
§1. General Provisions
1. The data is administered by:
KJ-TRADE KRYSTYNA JANIK NIP: 7341475943, z siedzibą Krasne Potockie 41, 33-394 Klęczany.
Administration means that the entity sets the purpose and method of data processing – in accordance with Article 26 para. 1 GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on data protection).
Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
4. We respect the right to privacy and care for data security.
5. Personal data provided in the contact form or when placing the order at https://rose-teddy-bear.com are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Administrator
6. The service provider is the administrator of his clients’ data. This means that if you send a message (inquiry) via the contact form or place an order in our online store, we process your data, such as: Name and Surname, Company name (optional), Country, Address, i.e. street with number, Zip code, City, Telephone number and E-mail address.
7. Personal data are processed:
a) in accordance with the terms of the protection of personal data,
c) to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, amend or terminate it, and correctly implement the Services provided electronically,
d) to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
e) to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if you send a message (inquiry) via the contact form,
8. Any data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
9. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Service Provider’s organization is possible by e-mail at email@example.com.
10. We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent that we need to seek any claims before a court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
11. The Service Provider has the right to disclose User’s personal data and other data to entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
12. The deletion of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawing consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
13. The Service Provider does not disclose personal data to entities other than those authorized under the applicable law.
14. We have implemented pseudonymisation, data encryption and we have implemented access control, which minimizes the effects of a possible breach of data security.
15. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or processors with whom we work closely.
17. The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website.
18. The collected data are used to monitor and check how users use our website, to improve the functioning of the website by providing more efficient and trouble-free navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analitics tool that records user behavior on the site and marketing tools such as Facebook Pixel and Google AdWords that allow us to target ads to you.
20. We use the following cookies on our website:
a) “Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of website authentication;
c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
d) “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the user’s origin, font size, website appearance, etc.;
21. The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
Additional personal data, such as name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and address are collected only in places where the user, by completing the form, has expressly agreed to it. We save and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform the given function.